You must know how to zoom out on Firestick if your Amazon Firestick gets stuck when zoomed in. The zoom feature allows you to enlarge a part of the screen to view text/images clearer and larger. Sometimes, the screen fails to return back to its normal size. In this tutorial, I will discuss how to zoom out on a Firestick. Zooming in and out on a Firestick is part of the Screen Magnifier feature. By simply using a key combination on the remote, you can control the zoom feature. Keep on reading to learn how to zoom out on Firestick in detail.
How To Zoom Out On Firestick?
In this section, I will teach you how to zoom out on Firestick. When the Amazon Firestick TV is zoomed in, it crops major video content. This ultimately takes away the joy of streaming content. Do not worry, you can easily fix the zoomed-in problem in no time!
Follow these steps to learn how to zoom out on Firestick remote.
- Press the Back and Fast Forward buttons on the Firestick remote.
- Keep pressing both buttons for five seconds.
- This will help you to enable Screen Magnifier.
- Next, press the Back and Fast Forward buttons again to disable it.
- Then, press the Menu and Rewind button to zoom out.
When it comes to how to zoom out on Firestick app, you can follow these same steps. You can also use the key combination of Menu and Play/Pause. Simply press and hold the Menu and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously to zoom out on Firestick. Make sure you keep pressing both keys for 5 to 10 seconds to see the changes.
Do not worry, if the above method fails to work for you. Below, I’ve given a few more methods to learn how to zoom out on Firestick.
Zoom Out On Firestick By Calibrating The Display
Those who have older Firestick devices can calibrate the screen via the Fire TV Stick. Simply follow these steps to fix Firestick home screen zoomed in.
- Using your Firestick remote, open the Main menu on the Home screen.
- From this Main menu, go to the Settings section.
- Next, navigate to the Display and Sounds section.
- Here, select the Calibrate Display option.
- Grab your Firestick remote and find the Ring button.
- With this Ring button, you can adjust the size of the image.
- Use the up and down buttons to do this task.
- Keep pressing these buttons till the image fits into the screen.
- To confirm the changes, click on the Accept button.
You can repeat the same steps again if you find the image is a little zoomed in. Once you are done with the procedure, go back to the Amazon Fire TV Stick’s home screen and enjoy browsing!
Click here – How To Zoom Out In Photoshop?
Zoom Out On Firestick Using Kodi
If you have Kodi installed on your device, you can access the zoom feature on the Firestick. Kodi has its own set of accessibility features such as screen magnification. Follow these steps to learn how to zoom out on the new Firestick.
- On your Firestick, launch Kodi.
- Go to Settings and select Interface.
- Under the Interface section, navigate to the Skin section.
- Over here, you’ll find the zoom option.
- Now, press the Center button within the Ring.
- Keep pressing the Center button for a while.
- Stop pressing the button when you reach 0% zoom.
Kodi’s zoom setting works in a loop, it will start zooming out once the maximum magnification is reached.
Zoom Out On Firestick By Resetting Firestick
What if you can’t adjust the screen size on Firestick? If none of the previous methods solve your problem, you can choose to reset your Firestick. There are two simple ways to reset your Firestick to factory settings! Let us learn how to zoom out on Firestick by resetting the Firestick to factory settings.
Follow these steps to reset your Firestick to factory settings.
- Using your Firestick remote, open the Main menu on the Home screen.
- Navigate to Settings and choose the Device section.
- Here, scroll down to select the Reset to Factory Defaults option.
- Your Firestick will prompt your to enter your PIN if you’ve enabled it.
- From the pop-up window, select the Reset button.
Thus, your Firestick will be now reset to its default factory settings.
You can follow these steps to reset your Amazon Firestick to factory settings.
- On your Firestick remote, press the Right and Back buttons simultaneously.
- Keep pressing both buttons till you see the Reset screen.
- Lastly, click on the Reset button.
Thus, you can try any one of these methods to fix Firestick stuck zoomed in.
Zoom Out On Netflix On Firestick
Do not panic if your Netflix app looks zoomed in or cropped on the top or edges. It means there is an incorrect video output setting on your device. You can follow the below troubleshooting steps to learn how to zoom out on Netflix on Firestick.
- On your Fire TV home screen, select Settings.
- From the next screen, select Accessibility.
- Then, select the Screen Magnifier option and turn it off.
- Now, try to open Netflix again.
If this method doesn’t work for you, you need to adjust your Amazon Firestick screen size. The screen size or Firestick aspect ratio must be wrong because of which Netflix appeared zoomed in. To adjust these settings, you can contact your TV manufacturer for help.
Learn about more different topics by visiting zoomoutme.
Why Is My Firestick So Zoomed In?
Amazon Fire Stick Stuck on Zoom
If you press Back and Fast Forward on the Amazon Fire Stick remote for five seconds, you will enable Screen Magnifier. Hold Back and Fast Forward again to disable it. Press Menu and Fast Forward to zoom in and Menu and Rewind to zoom out.
What Do I Do If My Firestick Doesn’t Fit My TV?
A: There is an adapter/extender that comes with the Firestick. It’s in the box. That will help if there is a collar or something that doesn’t quite allow the Firestick to seat in the HDMI port.
How Do I Change The Screen Size On My Amazon Fire Tablet?
Triple-tap the screen with a finger. Drag two fingers across the screen. Hold your fingers slightly apart while panning. Pinch inward and outward with two fingers when the screen is magnified.
How Do I Change The Screen Size On Amazon Prime?
The Amazon Prime Video app doesn’t offer a feature to manually adjust the image aspect ratio. But you can convert the video to 16:9 widescreen from the device used to stream Prime Video. Depending on the device model you are using, you may be able to change the picture size/aspect ratio to: 10:9 standard display.
Click here – How To Zoom Out On A PC?
Why Doesn T My Firestick Fit In My TV?
You need and HDMI female to HDMI male cable to extend unless you are wanting to plug your firestick into a display port. A display port does look different than an HDMI port so make sure you are choosing the right port.
In the above post, I’ve discussed how to zoom out on Firestick TV in detail. You can easily stop the Firestick from randomly zooming in using the right key combinations. First, enable Screen Magnifier by pressing Back and Fast Forward on the remote. Then disable Screen Magnifier and press Menu and Rewind to zoom out. Keep in mind that display calibration is not available on all Firestick devices. But you might be able to calibrate the display if you are using older devices. Once you learn how to zoom out on Firestick, you can easily zoom out your zoomed Amazon Firestick!