Being a Discord user, you must know how to zoom out on Discord to adjust the zoom level. Discord allows people to say in touch via text messages, voice/video calls, media files, and more. The features of Discord are customizable like changing the resolution by zooming in and out. In today’s post, I will show you how to zoom font out on Discord. The zoom feature is pretty useful to make reading easier. It is super simple and easy to activate this feature on an application like Discord. Without wasting much time, let us now find out how to zoom out on Discord.
How To Zoom Out On Discord?
In this section, I will explain how to zoom out on Discord in detail. Adjusting the zoom level on Discord can help you to read the text clearly and prevent eye strain.
You can follow these steps to learn how to zoom out on Discord PC.
- Launch the Discord app on your PC.
- Then, press Control and – on your keyboard to zoom out the screen.
- Each click of the key will decrease the zoom level by 10%.
However, you can also reset the zoom settings to default by pressing Control and 0 on your keyboard. This will immediately restore the settings back to default i.e. 100%. You can follow the same procedure if Discord is zoomed in on Windows PC.
Zoom Out On Discord Using Browser Settings
Most people widely use Discord on web browsers for a hassle-free experience. You can use the browser settings to adjust the zoom level of Discord. Follow these steps to learn how to zoom out on Discord.
- Using your favorite browser, sign in to your Discord server.
- On Google Chrome/ Edge/Firefox, click on the Menu icon.
- Click on – to zoom out in the Zoom section.
- On Safari, click on the Aa symbol.
- To zoom out, click on “a”.
To reset the zoom level to default, make sure the reading is changed to 100%.
Zoom Out On Discord Using Discord Settings
It is very easy to adjust the zoom levels on Discord by using its Settings menu. You can follow these steps to know how to zoom out on the Discord app.
- To start, open up the Discord app on the website.
- From the bottom left corner, click on the Settings button.
- Under the App Settings section, select Appearance.
- Here, use the zoom level slider to adjust the zoom level.
- Close the Settings and restart the app to make these changes effective.
Remember you have to drag the slider to the left to decrease the font size.
Click here – How To Zoom In On iPhone?
Zoom Out On Discord Mobile
You can also change the zoom level on the Discord mobile app. Follow these steps to learn how to zoom out on Discord mobile.
- On your smartphone, open the Discord app.
- From the bottom bar of the app, tap on the Profile icon.
- This will open up the User Settings.
- Scroll down to select Appearance.
- Over here, adjust the Chat Font Scaling bar to change the font size.
Thus, this will automatically change the zoom level of the Discord app.
Keep on reading to find out how to zoom out on Discord on Mac.
Zoom Out On Discord Mac
Even if you’re using a MacBook, you can still change the zoom levels on Discord. Follow these steps to learn how to zoom out on Discord Mac.
- First, launch the Discord app on your MacBook.
- Then, press Command and – on your keyboard to zoom out.
- Again, each click of the key will decrease the zoom level by 10%.
If you want to reset the zoom level back to default, press Command and 0.
Now, you must be wondering how to zoom in on Discord Mac. Simply press Command and + to zoom in on Discord.
Zoom In On Discord Video Call
Many Discord users get confused when it comes to how to zoom in on Discord video calls. You simply have to press Control and + to zoom in on a Discord video call. Just keep in mind that each time you use this key combination, the result will increase by 10%.
Learn about more different topics by visiting zoomoutme.
How Do You Zoom Out On Discord Zoom?
You can zoom in and out on Discord by using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+ on PC to zoom in and CTRL- to zoom out (CMD+ and CMD- on Mac). To reset your zoom to default, use the shortcut CTRL+0 (CMD+0 on Mac). Zooming in will increase the text size of messages in your Discord app.
How Do I Make My Screen Zoom Out?
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to zoom in or out:
- Make everything larger: Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and +. Mac: Press ⌘ and +. …
- Make everything smaller: Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and -. Mac: Press ⌘ and -. …
- Use full-screen mode: Windows and Linux: Press F11. Mac: Press ⌘ + Ctrl + f.
How Do I Zoom Out In Chat?
Access your saved in-meeting chats on the cloud
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Recordings.
- Click the Cloud Recordings tab.
- Click the meeting topic. This will show all files for your meeting. You can download, share, or delete the TXT file called Chat file.
How Do I Adjust The Screen In Discord?
The quality and frame rate of the screen share can be changed by going to Settings > Video and Audio > Screen Share Settings on Discord. In order to change the quality and frame rate of a screen share, go to Settings > Video and Audio > Screen Share Settings on Discord.
Click here – How To Zoom Out On Apple Watch?
In the above post, I’ve discussed how to zoom in and out on Discord in detail. Changing the Discord zoom levels will change all elements. This includes icons, images, windows, and more across the entire application. On a Windows PC, press Control and – to zoom out on Discord. On Mac, press Command and – to zoom out on Discord. Otherwise, you can even go through the browser’s zoom settings and Discord settings to zoom out on Discord. This setting will remain unchanged until you change it again on desktop, web, and mobile apps. By learning how to zoom out on Discord, you can change the zoom settings anytime!